Saturday, November 8, 2008

and the weekend

Since it's a Saturday, I should really be doing laundry and cleaning my house. Seriously, the furr....UGH. Is it cruel to shave a dog as winter is approaching? I can't handle the fur. I think I need one of those hairless dogs. Also, one that takes care of itself while we go on vacation would be nice. Do they make those? I didn't think so. But really, the fur. I could build another pet with the accumulation under the sofa....and the dining table...and the bookshelf.

Then the laundry...UGH...it mocks me. I have getting the laundry hauled to the washing machine, then washing and drying the clothes. It is after that there is an issue. I just can't seem to get the laundry out of the dryer, fold it and, here's the kicker, actually put it away. Just can't do it. So, I am ashamed to admit, we live from laid out piles of clothes that I have to hunt through every evening to find outfits for the next day. Love it.

I need a laundry fairy.

No comments: