Sunday, November 9, 2008

100 years

We had a pretty uneventful weekend I am sad to say. Just not much I could motivate myself to do. Hmmmm, seems to be a pattern here.

One thing we did do today was go to the 100th birthday party of a lovely lady from our church. Everyone in my family has known this lady for our entire lives. The Muss was especially excited to go, she just loves her. There were a few hundred people who came by for this event today. I guess when you live for 100 years, you get to know a lot of people. She greeted each one individually hugging them all. What an amazing woman to have lived to see so much in her lifetime. She mind is still sharp and her body is healthy and she is one of the kindest, most caring people you could ever meet. Now that is something to aspire to.

No comments: