Monday, April 23, 2007

everyone else is doing it

So even though I am no longer a teen, can I still use that line?

Everyone seems to have a blog now. I have some photo blogs on which I share pictures of my 3 baby loves, but not a written blog. I've never been one to journal, but now, as I more rapidly age, I think I need this if only to remember things. Remember things so I can look fondly back on the wonderful utterings of the 3, the family vacations, times with my other half, J., mishaps, humorous stories, you know, stuff in general.
Remember things so that when my children have children of their own, I can remind them how payback works *evil grin*

So most of the focus of this blog will probably be on my 3 little ones, the Muss (age 6), Boo (age 4) and Kiki (19 months). Now you are wondering how the 3 ended up being so close in age. Well, let me tell you, I am no spring chicken. We didn't start the whole procreation thing until we were 30. Now, they say that women over the age of 30 have a more difficult time getting pregnant. Not this woman. I defy all odds and can get pregnant if J. even looks at me sideways. I make him avert his eyes at all times while around me now. Kidding. I find the best things in life are unplanned and I work much better using the fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants approach. So, we have 3.

I am figuring this will go largely unread. I tend to keep my musings to myself most of the time. Plus, who would honestly be interested in my life besides me?

1 comment:

The Banana Peels said...

I've just finished going through all your blogs :) Thank you very much for taking the time to write. I really enjoyed reading them :)

At least now I know I'm not insane.